Standoff 2 Weapons Pack for CSS V91+

36 759 1 06/15/2023, 13:01

I present to your attention the beta version of the Standoff 2 weapon pack.
This version is without skins.
100% Weapons are replaced with Standoff 2 models.
90% of weapons have new animations.
The gloves were created by hand.
All models have shaders.
98% of Weapons have CS:GO sounds (the other 2% have SO2 sounds)
ATTENTION! The weapons were not taken from the old Phoenix pack. I manually transferred the models from Standoff 2.
Accordingly, additional skins from the discord channel are not supported by this version of the pack.

Thanks to Fenix SDK and NitrO for Model Animations.

INSTRUCTIONS: Extract the contents of the archive to the game directory CS:Source cstrike\custom (if there is no custom folder, create
MOD NOT MY I JUST PUBLISHED!!! I ASKED PERMISSION!!!
AUTHORS;Fenix SDK NitrO SaViMoN

Similar mods for CS:S

  • Social Login
  • Войдите, чтобы писать комментарии без капчи
  1. avatar
    0
    Guest иван   07:50, 01/14/2024
    а можно звуки убийства после выстрела пж